Monday, April 9, 2007

Research Paradigms

As I begin to discover the major areas of interest for my research I will use these as my guiding principals: Curiosity, Clarity and Generosity. Curiosity--I will look for connections, correlations and cohesion. Clarity--I will communicate clearly and attempt to uncover obscurities. Generosity--all of my work will be infused with a giving of spirit-in-action. For more on this please see Ken Wilbur's A Brief History of Everything as it informs my current thought on spirit-in-action. As with everything I do, please don't take my use of Mr. Wilbur's ideas as my total belief on this topic--his work on spirit-in-action simply helps inform my thoughts on generosity. I risk alienation of some audience members by his current infamy--however; I believe he has some important thoughts and I will be addressing these throughout my research and work.

No comments: